Age Group Trials/Coaching/Holiday Clinics/Programmes/Will Young Trust Fund
TARANAKI PATHWAY TRIALS 2020/2021
- Taranaki U12 Boys Pathway Team – Tuesday’s 29th September & 6th October 2020 – 10am to 12pm – CLICK HERE to register.
- Taranaki U13 Boys Pathway Team – Tuesday’s 29th September & 6th October 2020 – 1pm to 3pm – CLICK HERE to register.
- Taranaki Year 7 & 8 Girls Pathway Team – Monday 28th September & Thursday 8th October 2020 – 9:30am to 11am – CLICK HERE to register.
TARANAKI REPRESENTATIVE TRIALS 2020/2021
- Taranaki Representative U15 Boys – Wednesday’s 30th September & 7th October 2020 – 10am to 12pm – CLICK HERE to register.
- Taranaki Representative U17 Boys – Wednesday’s 30th September & 7th October 2020 – 1pm to 3pm – CLICK HERE to register.
- Taranaki Representative Year 9 & 10 Girls – Monday 28th September & Thursday 8th October 2020 – 11:30am to 1pm – CLICK HERE to register.
- Taranaki Representative Year 11 to 13 Girls – Monday 28th September & Thursday 8th October 2020 – 1:30pm to 3pm – CLICK HERE to register.
Players only need to attend one trial. Trials are held at the Sulzberger Indoor Cricket Centre, Hobson St, New Plymouth.
BOYS – To be eligible for age group you must be under the age as at 1st September 2020.
GIRLS – Must be in the school year group in 2020.
Any queries please email email@example.com
ALL TRIALISTS MUST REGISTER BY FRIDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2020!
Coaching is available with one of our Taranaki Cricket coaches – Kurt Leuthart or Debu Banik. Please see flyer below.
Want to become a coach? Anyone can coach. You might be a current cricketer, a past player, a parent, a teacher, or a fan. Coaching is a great way to express your passion for cricket. It can be extremely satisfying when you can positively influence the people you are engaged with. If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, New Zealand Cricket can help. Go to www.nzc.nz/community/coaches-corner/register
FOUNDATION & ADVANCED FOUNDATION COURSES will be held on Monday 12th October 2020 (North Taranaki) & Tuesday 13th October 2020 (South Taranaki). You must register to attend. Registrations will be open August 2020.
WINTER PROGRAMME 2020 – To register CLICK HERE
PRIMARY GIRLS SUPER BASH TERM 4 2020 – Dates to be confirmed
SUPERSTAR CRICKET ACADEMY 2020
- INGLEWOOD – Dates to be confirmed
- STRATFORD – Dates to be confirmed
- HAWERA – Dates to be confirmed
- NEW PLYMOUTH – Dates to be confirmed
WILL YOUNG CRICKET TRUST
Taranaki Cricket are proud to announce Brittain Wynyard have agreed to come on board in support of the Will Young Cricket Trust.
Brittain Wynyard a supplier of sporting goods that include brands such as G&M and Asics have been supporting Will in his professional career for the last 12 years.
Will, in conjunction with Taranaki Cricket, set up the Will Young Cricket Trust last year. The aim of the Trust is to endeavour to remove any financial barriers for cricketers from Taranaki aspiring to play the game. Having Brittain Wynyard on board allows the Trust to help even more cricketers in our province.
TCA encourages anyone to apply to the Trust for things that will assist them in their cricketing journey.
Applications are open throughout the season.
- Taranaki Cricket Association manage & operate the ‘Will Young Cricket Trust’.
- Applicants must be an individual or school sports team.
- Applicants must be a Taranaki resident.
- All funding applications will be considered on merit.
- Applications for funding will be called for each cricket season.
- Each applicant may only make one application per season.
- Taranaki Cricket will be selecting recipients in a fair and open manner and may seek further information when considering an application.
- Taranaki Cricket retains the right to verify how the money will be allocated.
- Taranaki Cricket’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Please CLICK HERE for a Will Young Cricket Trust Fund application form. All applications are to be forwarded to Travis Stewart, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.