Age Group Trials/Coaching/Holiday Clinics/Programmes/Will Young Trust Fund
AGE GROUP TRIALS
Age Group Representative Trials for the 2019/2020 season
Please register for your correct age group below…
U12 South Taranaki – CLICK HERE
U13 Boys – CLICK HERE
U14 Boys – CLICK HERE
U15 Boys – CLICK HERE
U17 Boys – CLICK HERE
U13/Year 8 Girls – CLICK HERE
U15 Girls – CLICK HERE
Secondary School Girls – CLICK HERE
NOTE: U12 North Taranaki trials were held in April for the 2019/2020 season.
Coaching & Vulnerable Persons Policy – ALL coaches of players 18 years and under are required to:
1. Register in the NZC Coaches database.
2. Complete the online ‘Vulnerable Persons’ modules.
3. Be police vetted through NZ.
4. Be in possession of a Coaching Qualification appropriate for the level at which they are coaching.
5. Understand that the police vet and all coaching qualifications are valid for a 3 year period.
Please register now by going to the following link: http://www.nzc.nz/community/coaches-corner/register
Primary Girls Super Bash – Term 4 2019 – CLICK HERE!
Superstar Cricket Academy 2019 – Taranaki Cricket in conjunction with New Zealand Cricket are offering a fantastic programme for 5-8 year old boys and girls. The Superstar Cricket Academy is a fantastic 6 session fundamental skills programme to start children on the road toward the Black Caps or White Ferns. The cost is $50 for the programme and your child will also receive fantastic giveaways including a bat, backpack, ball and cap throughout the sessions. For those children doing this programme for a second year the giveaways have changed so that the children will not receive the same kit as last season. See below for times or to register online click on the area you wish to register for.
- NEW PLYMOUTH – Register at NPOB Cricket Clubrooms, Western Park, Morley Street, New Plymouth on Friday 25th October from 4.30pm-5pm. The sessions will begin the following Friday 1st November and run on Friday afternoons from 4pm-5pm.
- INGLEWOOD – Register at Inglewood Cricket Clubrooms, Karo Park, Inglewood on Friday 1st November from 5pm-6pm. The sessions will begin the following Friday 8th November and run on Friday afternoons from 5.30pm-6.30pm.
- STRATFORD – Register at Stratford Cricket Clubrooms, Victoria Park, Stratford on Friday 1st November from 6pm-6.30pm. The sessions will begin the following Friday 8th November and run on Friday afternoons from 5.30pm-6.30pm.
- HAWERA – Register at Hawera Cricket Club, Hawera Hub, Hawera on Friday 1st November from 5pm-5.30pm. The sessions will begin the following Friday 8th November and run on Friday afternoons from 5.15pm-6.15pm.
WILL YOUNG TRUST FUND
Will Young is supporting aspiring cricketers in Taranaki!
Do you need financial assistance with your cricket career? Are you passionate about cricket?
Applications are open throughout the season.
- Taranaki Cricket Association manage & operate the ‘Will Young Trust Fund’.
- Applicants must be an individual or school sports team.
- Applicants must be a Taranaki resident.
- All funding applications will be considered on merit.
- Applications for funding will be called for each cricket season.
- Each applicant may only make one application per season.
- Taranaki Cricket will be selecting recipients in a fair and open manner and may seek further information when considering an application.
- Taranaki Cricket retains the right to verify how the money will be allocated.
- Taranaki Cricket’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Please CLICK HERE for a Will Young Trust Fund application form. All applications are to be forwarded to Travis Stewart, Operations Manager at email@example.com.